PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 7 Day Of Rest Is A Key To Joy







"If you keep your feet

from breaking the Sabbath

and from doing

as you please on my holy day,

if you call the Sabbath a delight

and the LORD's holy day honorable,

and if you honor it

by not going your own way

and not doing as you please

or speaking idle words,

then you will find your joy in the LORD,

and I will cause you to ride

on the heights of the land

and to feast on

the inheritance of your father Jacob."

The mouth of the LORD has spoken.

Isaiah 58:13-14





In light of these verses here are three questions that I'm asking myself.

 1. Where am I going my own way?


2. What area or areas of my life are self pleasing not God pleasing?


3. Where do I fall into idle words?


May you find your joy in the Lord on this Sabbath day.













More Joy For Your Journey,





No comments:

Post a Comment